Monday, November 3, 2014

About Me

I am currently a senior Music Education major at Henderson State University. In the little free time I have, I like to read. Everything. Anything. Favorite movies include Crazy, Stupid, Love, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, Boondock Saints, and Stuck in Love! I listen to all music except for Rap, and my favorite song is "Bloom" by Paper Kites! 


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."~Audrey Hepburn 


"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened."


"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"

~C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment